We searched high and low to find the best fit with the coziest, softest cotton made with sustainability practices, at the right price point. This tee is everything you’ve ever wanted in a t-shirt. Neck opening that doesn’t choke you and doesn’t show your binder. Shoulder width that makes you look broad without adding length or width to the sleeve, so you won’t look like you’re swimming in your clothes. The body width gives a nice loose fit for slim folks and a tight but not claustrophobic fit for bigger folks. The length is shorter than every other blank tee on the market. Fits taller folks without looking short or riding up and fits shorties without too much bulk at the hips.
We’ve added a tiny discrete printed logo that will wear nicely with the age of “your favorite t-shirt”. You’ll get a fabulous perfectly worn in vintage feel once you’ve worn it and washed it many times.
• 100% ring-spun sustainably grown cotton
• Fabric weight: 6.1 oz/yd² (206.8 g/m²) medium weight
• Garment-dyed using sustainable practices
• Relaxed fit
• 7/8″ double-needle topstitched collar
• Twill-taped neck and shoulders for extra durability
• Double-needle armhole, sleeve, and bottom hems
• Comfort Color brand is dedicated to fair wages and sustainability practices
Width and Length
S 36 1/2” - 26 5/8”
M 40 1/2” - 28”
L 44” - 29 3/8”
XL 48” - 30 3/8”
2XL 52” - 31 5/8”